Nespresso Inissia Orange by Delonghi
We will strongly advise buyers to consider the Microfoam Frother over Aeroccino to go with the machine, please check the reviews on Aeroccino’s page.
The Nespresso Inissia Orange is the most affordable and most compact machine from Nespresso.
Note: (if you purchase any frothers)
The frothers are an electronic device. Please do not submerge under water.
The frothers work only with fresh cold milk.
The non-stick coating in the frother will wear off over time, and it’s not covered under warranty.
Please do not use anything hard to scrape off the non-stick coating.
Please allow cooling between each use of the frother, else burn marks will most likely to form.
Descaling should be done once after half a year or after 300 cups. Whichever first.
We strongly discourage the use of compatible capsules of any brands.
They void the warranty period and are found to damage the Nespresso Inissia Machine.
- Weight: 2.4 kg.
- Removable water tanks: 0.7 l.
- Power rating (in watts): 1260 W.
- Dimensions(WxDxH)(cm): 32 cm x 23 cm x 12 cm
- Folding drip tray for Latte Macchiato glass.
- Automatic shut-off after nine mn, programmable.
- Fast heat-up.
- Optimised heat up time.
- Coffee factory settings: Espresso: 40 ml Lungo:110 ml.
- Used capsules container capacity: 9-11 Capsules.
All Nespresso machines come with a small matching adaptor that should be attached to the European plug to convert to UK plug with grounding.
It also comes with 16 sample capsules.
Warranty period one year from manufacturer.